2011 – the year of the blog!

It’s only January… so much new learning to process already! Between #rscon2011 and #cck2011 and the Edublogs Teacher Challenge 2011 (must find out what hashtag they are using!), I feel invigorated by all this learning! I had no idea that blogging could expand learning in so many directions! Then there’s the decision to join the Educators’ PLN ning – that has opened up so many connections already. It must be time to sit down and map out what this PLN is starting to look like so that I can use what I am learning about aggregators to create a more efficient means of gathering all this together! Any suggestions would be gratefully received!

Meanwhile, writing my series of Chaos Theory life lessons (pages for this blog – see navigation) has been challenging but satisfying. I am so lucky to have an experienced blogger (@2sparkley) willing to act as proofreader as I write and develop my ideas. How many times will I marvel at the generosity of other teachers this year?  Only 4 days before the 2011 school year begins with a mixture of excitement and regret – only because I have no idea how I am going to fit in full-time teaching with all the personal learning I am engaged with so completely!